Advantages of Workers' Compensation
Helping Injured Workers in San Francisco
Workers' compensation has numerous advantages that may help an injured worker begin to rebuild and recover in the wake of a serious workplace accident or any work-related injury. Following are just a few of the advantages of workers' compensation:
- Workers' compensation offers injured workers throughout San Francisco the opportunity to seek benefits for any workplace accident or injury, regardless of who was at fault.
- Employees are granted the right to prompt, effective medical treatment in the wake of any work injury.
- After filing a claim, a person injured in a San Francisco workplace accident has the right to receive medical treatment of up to $10,000 - even before the claim is approved.
- A worker who files a workers' compensation claim for a work-related injury may be entitled to receive benefits not only for medical care but for a temporary or permanent disability and job displacement.
- The family of a worker who loses his or her life in a work accident may be able to recover benefits for funeral or burial costs, as well as continued benefits for lost income.
San Francisco Workers' Compensation Attorney
In order to have the opportunity to take full advantage of the many benefits that workers' compensation has to offer, we highly recommend that you involve a San Francisco workers' compensation attorney as soon as possible. An attorney can protect your rights as an injured worker and can help represent your interests so your claim is properly filed and you are treated fairly by your employer and the claims administrator, including in the face of a disagreement, dispute, or denied claim.
Contact our firm
today to talk to a San Francisco workers' compensation lawyer about the advantages of workers' compensation and how it can help you and your family.